1. I will tell the full truth.
2. I will write with accuracy.
3. I will acknowledge and correct mistakes on posts as soon as I’m aware of them.
4. I will preserve the original post.
5. I will never delete a post from my blog unless necessary.
6. I will strive for quality with every post.
7. I will stay on topic.
8. I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
9. I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
10. I will give photo credit for every photo that is not my own.
11. I will keep all private issues and topics private.
I’ve adapted my ethics policy from Kelli Matthew’s Code of Ethics.